$95.00 – Full skincare, makeup application, and travel within Edmonton
$85.00 – for Senior/Junior – very minimal face makeup and a no-liner look for a mature or flower-girl
$15.00 – False eyelashes
*Unused & new in the package eyelashes can be applied for an additional $5.00. Eyelashes cannot be previously worn due to sanitary purposes.
(FYI – As of March 1, 2018: In order to secure a bridal booking, I require a 3-person minimum including the bride during peak bridal season months. [May through September]. You may still book bridal trial makeup as a single session, if the contract and deposit have been received)
Below & Above Shoulder Length (Full or Half Updos/Curl set/blow-out)- $100.00
Added Extension/Hair pieces/extremely long or thick hair – $20.00
Junior/Senior styles – $85.00
Group Bookings of 5 or More: Any parties that are 5 or more people; I will be most likely be requiring an assistant to help prep the hair to cut down timing.
Assistant fee is a $50 – one time fee, per assistant for their time and services.
** All hair trials reflect same pricing
All bridal hair or makeup payments must be made in cash day of, or payment of full amount owing via E-transfer 48 hours before wedding day.
Additional Bridal Party Fees & Information Before Booking
Travel, Early Start Time, Assistant Fees
Inside the city of Edmonton, there is no extra charges for travel.
Anything outside of the city including nearby suburbs such as St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain, Fort Saskatchewan, and Leduc, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for travel. If I am required to travel outside these suburban city limits, there will be a charge of mileage at $0.58/km as per Government of Canada mileage allowances.
Early Morning Charge: $50 for every hour before a 6:00am start time.
As of March 1, 2018 – There is now a minimum bridal booking requirement for services of 3 people during the peak bridal months of May until end of September. If you are unable to provide services for two extra people including the bride, half day rate will be charged of $350.
Hair: Group Bookings of 5 or More: Any parties that are 5 or more people; I will be most likely be requiring an assistant to help prep the hair to cut down timing. Assistant fee is an additional $50 for their time and services.
Makeup: Group Bookings of 5 or More: Please book as far in advance as possible, as I will most likely have to hire an additional makeup artist. This also can vary on what time you want to start at, and be ready for. In some cases, I can do all makeup up to 6 people max.
All makeup artists chosen to assist me are of the most upmost professional standards that equally reflect my level of work and artistry. I will only hire makeup assistants that are trustworthy and reliable, that I personally know, and that use the same level of professional products as I do.
While every artist is different and unique in their own way and cannot be 100% replicated, I try my best to have those accompany me on larger bridal parties that can showcase the same level and quality of work.
** All bookings are considered final & non-refundable once a deposit and signed bridal contract have been received **
Inquiries about dates or services are not considered confirmed bookings.
All pricing includes GST; so there are no additional hidden fees.
All bridal hair or makeup payments must be made in cash day of, or payment of total amount via E-transfer 48 hours before wedding day.
Bridal Contract Agreement:
To view the bridal contract agreement in its entirety & all other details relating to services,
Frequently Asked Questions:
I am interested in booking you for my wedding, how early should I be booking and sending a deposit to secure the date?
Short answer: Anywhere from a year to 6 months in advance, especially for the months of May-August.
Every year seems to be different for when brides like to begin booking their artists, but for prime summer wedding dates especially in June and July – I receive bookings for those weekends as early as a year in advance.
STILL SEND ME AN EMAIL– I may be available; and if not, I can refer you to other reputable artists that I work with.
If you also have a large wedding party (more than 5 people for one service), as soon as possible! That way I am able to hire the appropriate assistants while they are available.
How should I prepare my hair/skin for my wedding day to ensure it lasts the longest, and looks its most flawless?
- Have your colour/haircut touched up one to two weeks before your wedding day
- If you have extensions (clip in’s), make sure they are shampooed and blow dried before your wedding day. (fresh extensions are coated in wax to give a silky/soft appearance, which does not match the texture of most people’s hair. The wax also makes it difficult to hold a curl, and can “weigh down” your style with it falling flat within a few hours)
- The day of: please arrive with washed hair the night before, no product in, half air-dried and half blow-dried/scatter dried (round brush is good if you have naturally curly hair or a cowlick you need to control).
- Absolutely do not apply any hot tools or a flat iron to the hair. (this interferes with the prep work involved, and can compromise how long your hair can hold a curl if it is flat ironed)
- Please try and take good care of your skin the week of your wedding! Makeup can only look as good as your skin does. Makeup can cover redness/blemishes/uneven skin, but it cannot fix texture.
- It is a good idea to get a facial a week or two before, drink plenty of water, use skin masks/eye masks on the days leading up
- Exfoliate your skin the day before. This will help remove all the dead skin/extra texture to your skin and ensure that your makeup looks flawless and has a smooth application
Commercial, TV, on set photo-shoot, or group or hourly/day rates to need to contact for a quote:
Special FX/Halloween Makeup
** Please contact for a quote with your desired look **
Pricing is charged on an hourly basis of $120/hour
Extra charges for partial or full body painting